OPEN FOR TOURS BY APPOINTMENT
Beginning in May
Advance appointments can be made for tours, depending on tour guide availability. Minimum admission is $25. Please call or email to schedule. 2 week's notice preferred.
BOYHOOD HOME OF ALMANZO WILDER
OPEN DAILY FOR THE SEASON, MAY 27th
Monday - Saturday, 10-4; Sunday 12-4. Last tour all days at 3:00pm.
Celebration of Youth
Saturday, July 22nd
- Children's art on display, along with students' essays. Award ceremony and the announcement of Honorary Laura and Almanzo
- Kids art activities, 19th century games, vendors, food available. Entertainment & more!
CULTURAL FESTIVAL- NATIVE AMERICAN FESTIVAL!
Saturday, August 26th.
Celebrating the Native American heritage of the area in the mid 19th century with traditional food, music, dancers, demonstrations, craft vendors, and more!
ANNUAL HARVEST FESTIVAL & CIVIL WAR LIVING HISTORY ENCAMPMENT
Saturday, September 23rd.
- Civil War living history encampment and skirmishes.
- Pumpkin painting and children's 19th century game in the orchard, children's corn pit in the barn
- 8th Annual "As Time Passes" adult juried art show on display
- Entertainment, demonstrators, craft & produce vendors.
Sunday, September 24th.
Open extended Sunday hours 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Civil War re-enactors living history encampment and one skirmish. Regular admission and guided tours available. Last tour at 3pm.
FINAL DAY OF REGULAR SEASON, OCTOBER 1st
Private tours by appointment through October
CHRISTMAS WITH ALMANZO
Saturday, December 2nd.
Children's craft activities, Farmer Boy Christmas chapter readings, carol singing.
ALL EVENTS AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE WILDER HOMESTEAD AT
when we're open or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More details will be available closer to event dates
Almanzo and Laura Ingalls Wilder Association
© All contents copyrighted by the
Almanzo and Laura Ingalls Wilder Association & Design By Rainbow Graphics
You are the
visitor. Thank you for stopping by.