BOYHOOD HOME OF ALMANZO WILDER
May 25 - September 30.
Boyhood home of Almanzo Wilder will open Monday-Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Last tour at 3:00
p.m. each day.
ANNUAL HARVEST FESTIVAL & CIVIL WAR LIVING HISTORY ENCAMPMENT
Saturday, September 28th, 10am-4pm. Click for Details!
• REDUCED ADMISSION: Adults $5, 6-16, $3
• All Wilder buildings will be open for self guided tours.
• Pumpkin painting and children's 19th century game in the apple orchard, children's corn pit in the barn, Farmer Boy readings
• 4th Annual "As Time Passes" adult juried art show on display in the museum.
• Food and beverages available. Freshly made donuts!
Sunday, September 29th, 10:00-4:00
• Open extended Sunday hours 10am-4pm; Regular admission and guided tours available.
"CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH ALMANZO"
11:00-3:00 Free admission. Come and enjoy readings from Farmer Boy Christmas chapter in the parlor of the house at 11:30 and 1:00. (Adults must accompany and remain with child.) Enjoy cookies, mulled cider, Christmas carols, and children's activities. Come visit our gift store for last minute shopping with complimentary gift wrapping for purchased items. "Happy Christmas!"
Projects and programs made possible in part through funding by the New York State Council on the Arts and NYS Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation.
ALL EVENTS AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE WILDER HOMESTEAD
518-483-1207 - 866-438-FARM (Toll Free)
Almanzo and Laura Ingalls Wilder Association
© All contents copyrighted by the
Almanzo and Laura Ingalls Wilder Association & Design By Rainbow Graphics
You are the
visitor. Thank you for stopping by.